Hydraulic Forged Alloy Steel Steam Turbine Rotor In Power
High Strong Steam Turbine Rotor Forging 30CrNi4Mo For Power
Max. 300,000KW high wear resistance 25Cr2Ni4MoV forged alloy steel
steam turbine rotor
1. Steam turbine generator, water generator rotor, wind turbine
rotor, forged turbine rotor
2. Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. L: 12000mm, Max. GW: 70T
3. Mainly applied in manufacturing power generation equipment
1. The alloy steel steam turbine rotor is mainly used in power
2. It is high strong, high temperature resistant and highly
resistant to corrosion.
3. It could be machined to rough machined or finish machined based
on drawing or customers’ requirement.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Alloy steel steam turbine rotor
25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. Length: 12000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
Forged alloy steel steam turbine rotor is mainly used for
manufacturing power generator equipment.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat
treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years,
with plenty of experience in forging and
machining different forged products.
2) We have customers all over the world, like Australia, Spain,
Germany, Russia, Singapore, Vietnam, etc.
3) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are
capable of producing all forgings you