High Strength Steam Turbine Rotor Forging Alloy Steel , EN ASTM GB
ASTM, EN standard Max. OD of 1100mm high strength 34CrNi3Mo forging
axle high pressure steam turbine main shaft
High Strong Steam Turbine Rotor Forging 30CrNi4Mo For Power
Max. 300,000KW high wear resistance 25Cr2Ni4MoV forged alloy steel
steam turbine rotor
1. Steam turbine generator, water generator rotor, turbine shaft,
steam turbine axle, forged turbine axle
2. Max. Weight: 70T, Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. Length: 12000mm
3. Mainly applied in manufacturing power generation equipment
1. The high pressure steam turbine main shaft is mainly used in
power generation equipment, generally
25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V.
2. It has advantage of character of high strength, high temperature
resistance and high corrosion-resistance.
3. It could be rough machined or finish machined based on drawing
or customers’ request.
High pressure steam turbine main shaft
25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. Length: 12000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
Forged high pressure steam turbine main shaft is mainly used for
manufacturing power generator equipment.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment,
machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We are professional in the forging of different material, alloy
steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc, with more
than 10 years’ experience.
2) We have complete forging equipments and precise machining
equipments, as well as testing equipments.
3) We are responsible in producing products in shortest time as per
our clients’ requirement.