Low Pressure 70T Steam Turbine Rotor Forging / Heavy Steel Forged
ASTM, EN standard Max. OD of 1100mm corrosion-resistant 30Cr2Ni4Mo
forged lower pressure steam turbine main shaft
High Strong Steam Turbine Rotor Forging 30CrNi4Mo For Power
Max. 300,000KW high wear resistance 25Cr2Ni4MoV forged alloy steel
steam turbine rotor
1. Steam turbine generator, water generator rotor, turbine shaft,
steam turbine axle, forged turbine axle
2. General material: 25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
3. Mainly applied in manufacturing power generation equipment
1. The low pressure steam turbine main shaft is mainly used in
power generation equipment.
2. With character of high strength, high temperature resistance and
3. It could be machined to rough machined or finish machined based
on drawing or customers’
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Low pressure steam turbine main shaft
25Cr2Ni4MoV, 30CrNi4Mo, 34CrNi3Mo, 30Cr1Mo1V
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1100mm, Max. Length: 12000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
Forged low pressure steam turbine main shaft is mainly used for
manufacturing power generator equipment.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat
treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We are professional in the forging of different material, alloy
steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, etc, with
more than 10 years’ experience.
2) We have complete forging equipments and precise machining
equipments, as well as testing equipments.
3) We are responsible in producing products in shortest time as per
our clients’ requirement.