ASTM EN GB Custom Roll Forming / Alloy Steel Forging Roller OEM For
China manufacture high wear resistance 4140 metallurgical machinery
forged alloy steel rollers
1. Forged hot roll, alloy steel roller forging, stepped steel
roller, alloy steel forging roller, cold roller, hot roller,
forged carrier roller, rolling rod
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. Mainly applied in metallurgical equipment
1. The forged hot roll is mainly used in metallurgical machinery,
such us cold roller, hot roller, rolling machine, etc.
2. With character of high strength, high heat resistance and high
corrosion resistance, it is widely applied in
metallurgical equipment or rolling machine.
3. It could be manufactured to rough machined or finish machined as
per your requirement.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Forged hot roll
4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3, 60CrMnMo, etc
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1300mm, Max. Length: 15000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
Forged hot roll is widely used for metallurgical equipment, rolling
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment,
machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years,
with plenty of experience in forging and machining
different forged products.
2) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are
capable of producing all forgings you need.
3) With reasonable management, we could finish forging and
machining shorter time.