20CrMnMo Cr5 Forging Steel Die Roller Forging Rough Machined With
China manufacture high wear resistance 4140 metallurgical machinery
forged alloy steel rollers
1. Forging steel roller, alloy steel roller, stepped steel roller,
alloy steel forging roller, cold roller, hot roller, carrier
roller, rolling rod
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. Mainly applied in metallurgical equipment
1. The forging steel die roller is mainly used in metallurgical
machinery, such us cold roller, hot roller, rolling
2. It is high strength, high heat resistant and high corrosion
3. It could be manufactured to rough machined or finish machined as
per clients’ request.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Forging steel die roller
4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3, 60CrMnMo, etc
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1300mm, Max. Length: 15000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
Forging steel die roller is widely used for metallurgical
equipment, rolling machine.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment,
machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years,
with plenty of experience in forging and machining
different forged products.
2) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are
capable of producing all forgings you need.
3) With reasonable management, we could finish forging and
machining shorter time.