Custom Stepped Steel Roller Forging DIN ISO , Forged Hot Roll EF+
LF + VD
China manufacture high wear resistance 4140 metallurgical machinery
forged alloy steel rollers
1. Cast steel rolls, alloy steel roller, stepped steel roller,
alloy steel forging roller, cold roller, hot roller, carrier
roller, rolling rod
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. Mainly applied in metallurgical equipment
1. The cast steel rolls are mainly used in metallurgical machinery.
2. Its general material could be 4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3,
60CrMnMo, etc, as well, depending on your requests.
3. It could be manufactured to rough machined or finish machined as
per clients’ request.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Cast steel rolls
4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3, 60CrMnMo, etc
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1300mm, Max. Length: 15000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
Cast steel rolls are mainly used for metallurgical equipment.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment,
machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years,
with plenty of experience in forging and machining
different forged products.
2) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are
capable of producing all forgings you need.
3) With reasonable management, we could finish forging and
machining shorter time.