Steel Forging Roller With Material 20CrMnMo Heavy Machine Alloy
China manufacture high wear resistance 4140 metallurgical machinery
forged alloy steel rollers
1. Quick Detail
1. Forging steel roller, alloy steel roller, stepped steel roller,
alloy steel forging roller, cold roller, hot roller,
carrier roller, rolling rod
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. Mainly applied in metallurgical equipment
1. The forged alloy steel roller is mainly used in metallurgical
machinery, such us hot roller cold roller, rolling
2. It is of high strength, high heat resistance and high resistance
3. It could be manufactured to rough machined or finish machined as
per clients’ request.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
Forged alloy steel roller is widely used for metallurgical
equipment, rolling machine.
Alloy steel roller
4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3, 60CrMnMo, etc
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1300mm, Max. Length: 15000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process
Ingot→Heat→Forging→Heat treatment (Normalizing+tempering)→
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining →
EN, ASTM, GB
5. Competitive Advantage
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat
treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years,
with plenty of experience in forging and
machining different forged products.
2) We have customers all over the world, like Australia, Spain,
Germany, Russia, Singapore, Vietnam, etc.
3) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are
capable of producing all forgings