Forging Of Shaft Alloy Steel Forging Drive Shaft Gear Reducer Mills
1. Open die forging, shaft forging, Gear shaft forging.
2. Alloy steel (42CrMo4/4140, 34CrNiMo6, 18NiCrMo7-6.), or as per
3. Customized services, manufacturing according to your specific
Features of Open Die Forgings
1. Compared with drop forging, open-die forging products could make
the shape in one time and have a good quality.
2. Open die forging could improve the production efficiency for the
parts which do not required high precision.
3. Compared with the closed die forging, open die forging products
require further machining to remove the flash.
Application of Open Die ForgingsSome open die forgings are bars, blanks, rings and spindles in
vehicle, building, tube and other sectors. With development of
technology and machines, open die forging could forge more and more
products in different shapes.
- The common materials: 42CrMo4/4140,18CrNiMo7-6,4340 etc
- It conforms to the standards of ASTM and ASME
- Material smelting process:EF+LF+VD
- The manufacturing equipment is 30MN hydraulic press
- Forging reduction ratio≥3:1,
- UT standard is in accordance with the standard of EN10228.3:1998
- Port of loading:FOB Shanghai port
- The manufacturing equipment is 30~185MN hydraulic press, the
forging ratio >3:1, the technical condition is in accordance
with the standard of ASTM A668/A668-96 and JB/T1270-2002.
- The product can be provided as per your drawing or specified
Alloy steel (42CrMo4/4140, 18NiCrMo7-6 etc.)or as per customer’s
ASTM or GB/T3077-1999
OD: 1020mm, L:3500mm
Max. 100 ton
EF+LF + VD
Ingot→heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) →
machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
ASTM A388 or EN10228
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment,
machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1. Short production time, “in-time” delivery;
2. We can provide the steel forgings whatever size, material or
type as per your requirements;
3. Good quality and competitive price
4. Customized services, manufacturing according to your specific
The steel forgings used for wind power industry are our main
products, we have much experience in this industry.
And the Customers feel satisfied with our products and service.
Sales manager : Rick S
Tel:+86 512 5539 5552 | Fax:+86 512 5539 5552
MB:+86 15150253883 | Email: email@example.com
Skype: Monge_s | Wechat: 425253956